Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
Unfortunetly in 2011 I lost my husband to cancer and while i managed to keep up with the mortgage payments for just over a year, I was finding it ever increasingly difficult to keep up with them. I did try another company before express agents but found the price they were offering was only 70% of the value.As I still owed quite a bit on my mortgage this would have left me with nothing. They also dealt with me entirely over the phone. After searching on the internet for another company I found express agency and after leaving my details they phoned me within 24 hours. They arranged for a very nice young man to come and see me to discuss my needs. The house was on the market the next day and sold within a week. From then on I had constant contact as they kept me updated daily. After only 2 months I have sold my propertty and at just above my asking price. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone who needs a quick and painless sale.

Express Estate Agency