Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
I am very disappointed in Eden Harper as I had a feeling that this agency is different and do care about their tenants. How wrong I was. The checkout came and we were stabbed in the back without any hesitation. Me and my husband were a tenant for 6 months renting a disgusting and depressing dark flat in a very very dodgy area which we only rented as nothing else was available at the time when we had to move. When I went for the viewing the agent assured me that the flat and garden will be cleaned before we move in but of course nothing was cleaned. The flat was filthy and the garden was a jungle. I waited for the check in report to come through to see if they included everything or not. Of course they didn\'t, the inventory was very vague and did not include the important bits like the flat has not been cleaned FOR MONTHS, dust and dirt everywhere, urine on the toilet seat, windows full of dirt and bugs etc etc so I immediately emailed the photos and extra notes to the agency. They didn\'t apologies or offered to arrange cleaning or anything and expected us to clean the whole flat and garden, which we basically saved the landlord around 200-300£ in cleaning bill.
I kept telling the agent to put my complain letters and photos into my file as I don\'t want this to be a problem when we move out and she assured me that they will and we should not worry about it as we just have to leave the flat in the same condition we received it...Silly me believed her and now they demand 90£ from us because they claim that the fat is dirty and they need the money for the cleaning bill. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the check out report! It contained all the details and faults I TOLD THEM ABOUT when we moved in and they missed out from the check in inventory so basically they try to blame us for the things that were there before they just left them out from the inventory! Unbelievable! Addition to that the clerk claimed things like "the dishwasher is dirty needs cleaning" wE did not even use the dishwasher not once, how can it be dirty..or "the carpet has furniture marks on it" well of course it does, there was a bed there for 6 months what the hell do you expect? After I saw all this I understood what was going on! They try to force money out of the tenants by not doing the check in report properly but this time they won\'t win as I have all the photos and complain emails I sent to prove that the things they claim for was not caused by us and was like that BEFORE we moved in so they have no right to claim from us! We did not breach the agreement because we did clean the flat before we moved out, did not damage or break anything in fact we left the flat and garden in a much better condition than we have received it. They should be thankful to us for cleaning and leaving the flat in excellent condition, something they ignored and failed to do before we moved in and not demanding money from us! Shocking!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Eden Harper Office 1! To leave a new review of Eden Harper Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Eden Harper Office 1