Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
My Partner and I purchased our first ever property through the Townends Aldershot Branch. This took from Start to Finish 29 days. Both Mr Gifford and Mr Darlington, were professional, approachable and most importantly Helpful. This Branch were very flexible when it came to arranging viewings, and throughout the whole process they communicated perfectly. They gave my partner and I all the relevant information needed and didn\'t waste time with matters that held no importance with us.
Both members of Staff were polite when engaging with members of our familes and were always at hand to answer any questions we had. They chased enquiries for us and helped in anyway possible to make sure that we knew where we stood and that we had done all that we could.

All in All Fantastic, not one Complaint.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Aldershot Branch