Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
Mr. Sutherland was always genial and outstanding in the clarity he provided regarding all of the tenancy agreement details. Myself and my housemates are all students, and it was refreshing to deal with an estate agent who treated us with respect and warmth rather than the special disdain that is reserved for tenants in our situation. I would absolutely recommend Riley Marshall to any and all of my friends.
By: Riley Marshall
Nov 20, 2012
A case of mistaken stars given - we spoke to this tenant and this is what she said
"That was definitely a mistake! I'll give you the correct number of stars now (bet you can guess how many!), and confirm when I've done so."
She has contacted AllAgents and they say they will amend it to 5 stars for her - thanks for all your trouble on this Olivia we all appreciate it and Shane is very grateful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich