Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
Absolutely the worst front end customer service I have ever encountered. Rude and patronizing, this particular member of staff seemed to be going out of her way to deliver the lowest possible standard of customer service possible. Totally unwilling even to make a phone call to help speed along the process of resolving one particular problem, it appears customer satisfaction doesn\'t rate too highly on her list of priorities though being unpleasant and obnoxious certainly does. It often takes them an age to action any work you require done and in most cases they seem content to ignore these requests entirely. Where I work we go out of our way to keep our customers happy. Evidently the staff at Barlow White and the manager Jody (appalling attitude!) in particular have a different philosophy. Shocking.
Perhaps gone out of her way a little to deliver some customer satisfaction. For some reason she thought it was her place to chastise me on certain issues. It isn\'t. I expect polite, helpful and courteous service when I ring up the people whose wages my rent helps to pay. Unfortunately I don\'t believe this individual will ever posses those qualities.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barlow White Monton! To leave a new review of Barlow White Monton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barlow White Monton