Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
WeLetProperties have been fantastic! My previous letting agent did little, even walked away when I had a problem tenant. I had been recommended WeLetProperties by a friend and I have to say they really helped get my flat back up to spec. Wayne Eastman gave invaluable advice on how best to get it ready for a new tenant. He sourced cleaners (at a good price) and sourced new furniture for me. The team were polite, efficient and I really feel that I have been given a top notch service. James Glenn was great when the flat two floors above, developed a leak and into my kitchen. James sorted everything out. He was quick to respond, made himself on call if my tenant needed him. He even waited in while the damage inspectors came round and made sure they put the damage right! I am very happy with the service I have received and would definitely recommend them to other landlords.
By: Team We Let
Nov 26, 2012
Hi Duncan, thank you for your comments. We look forward to working together for years to come!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester