Nov 09,2012
Nov 09,2012
I have recently moved flat, I have found the flat with Burwood Marsh. It was not easy to find a nice flat at a decent price, I had seen few flats to be rented and contacted about 15 agencies, but without any success, actually after that I had only spoken with some agents I was not either considering anymore the property as the customer service was absolutely terrible. When I have contacted Burwood Marsh my flat search became soon easier, Moses listened to my requirements and he said that he had some properties that would have been suitable to me, so when I have seen the flat that I am renting now I loved it right away, and I had seen also another flat that Moses suggested to which I was interested too. Things are much easier when you talk to an agent, explain what you want and the agent has soon the solution! Moses has been very helpful and I have got the impression that he can find a solution to anything, for instance I have mentioned I had to find someone with a van to help with the move and Moses soon gave me the business card of someone who could assist. Furthermore, he also did a follow up with the "man with the van" to make sure I was not going to have any problem. I was really impressed that after few days I have moved, Moses has called to check how I was settling in the properties, this is really a great customer service, it gives confidence and trust in the agency. I will definitely recommend Burwood Marsh.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Burwood Marsh rotherhithe! To leave a new review of Burwood Marsh rotherhithe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Burwood Marsh rotherhithe