Nov 09,2012
Nov 09,2012
From the very start Springbok properties were friendly and efficient. They rung me for feedback after I viewed the property and were prompt when offer negociations were being made between myself and the vendor. The representative I dealt with was Natalie Jackson who provided me with direct telephone and email. On the occasions I had to call Natalie she ALWAYS answered her phone and I felt I could rely on her. Natalie was friendly yet efficient and made dealing with Springbok Properties a pleasure.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 12, 2012
Lauren, thank you for your lovely review. We all hope you will be very happy in your new home - all the team at Springbok Properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square