Nov 09,2012
Nov 09,2012
Please stay well clear of this company. They give you false promises they treat you badly they let there selfs in your property. They do not help with repairs and my review was a prime e.g. I moved it to the property with my daughter. The house was a health hazard which resulted in the national grid turning the gas off to the property. There was mold on the walls which again was a health hazard. The wouldn\'t fix my washer which came with the house resulting in me cleaning our clothes at the laundrette. Here was a fault list I sent bw when I moved in: 54 Dunchurch dale, wallnut tree, Milton Keynes.

I have been awaiting for Bw estates to contact me regarding the tenancy agreement and the alarm code. I have still yet to receive them or any calls regarding any repairs that is on the fault sheet.

Problems within the property-

The gas cooker leeks gas.

The outside gas mains incoming has a smell of gas coming from it leeks gas.

The boiler does not heat the water, the timer does not work, to heat the water you need to put the central heating on which costs extra.

The lawn mower and hedge strimmer does not work

The draws on the wardrobes where not safe light has burnt the wood also the draws where damaged.

The window in the hall has a crack from top to bottom which hasn\'t been repaired but is on the faults list.

The switch in the bathroom does not work for the shower.

The tv does not work.

Also I have not received my tenancy agreement and the alarm code so the alarm can not be put on.

There is a broken gazebo and a old bike been left at the back and side of the shed the shed is full of old paint and rubbish that has been left.

Could someone contact me regarding all the faults that have been noted so they can be rectified.

They got abusive on the phone when I tried to get the repairs carried out. They threatened to change my locks and kick us out because I refused to pay my rent due to none of the above got sorted out. I am so glad me and my daughter are away from the worst letting agent I\'ve ever seen and most of all the HEALTH HAZARD! They are trying to say the house was damaged by myself which is laffable. I have all the info and pictures and videos and abusive phone calls recorded. I will see BW in court. They should be in the local paper with a WARNING to stay well away!!!!!! Do not buy do not rent

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes! To leave a new review of Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes