Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I found the dealings with this office in Croydon professional, enthusiastic and efficiient. During my enquiries, i spoke with a lady called Louise - she took time to understand my current situations, and type of tennants i wished to find for my flat. After having a poor expereince with a different agency last year, Louise was honest about the process and gave me excellent guidence and tips to combat my concerns. I would have happily put my flat in Louises safe hands, had my situation not changed and needed to stay in my flat. Please do highlight Louise for her professionalism, enthusiasm and expert knowledge - i have recomeneded choices in croydon to anyone i know looking to rent/let.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon