Nov 09,2012
Karen Seagrove
Nov 09,2012
I was very impressed by the service given to me by all at Barnes Kingsnorth in purchasing my property. From the initial viewing where the atmosphere was very relaxed yet very professional all the way through to the completion dealing with Elaine and team was a pleasure. They were always available to field calls and clearly there was good internal communication as people I had barely spoken to had good knowledge of my purchase. There were as always in house purchase a few unexpected surprises and the fast turn around of these issues with the vendor on my behalf facilitated an incredibly speedy completion which was in everyones interest. I would highly recommend Barnes kingsnorth to anyone selling a property and assure all purchasers that they are dealing with a great team.
By: Manager
Dec 28, 2012
Thanks you so much for your kind words. I am so pleased you found our service very satisfactory. I hope our paths will cross again.

Barnes Kingsnorth Estate Agents