Nov 09,2012
Nov 09,2012
After meeting with sales managers from various estate agents in the Hammersmith/Shepherd\'s Bush area, I decided to go with Bushells because Stuart Balfre (the sales manager) seemed reassuring, calm and positive.

I have been very happy with how Bushells have managed my sale. Selling a house is (as I have found out) a very stressful process, and I feel Bushells has really done their best to make this as smooth a process for me as possible. I always felt confident that they were doing everything that they could to get things moving as quickly and efficiently as possible and I feel very grateful for that. They communicated with me very well throughout the whole process and I found them to be reassuring and reliable.

I would highly recommend Stuart Balfre and his sales team to manage/coordinate your sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Hammersmith Branch