Nov 09,2012
Nov 09,2012
I was recommended to Nicol & Co by a friend and from first meeting I was impressed by their attitude and felt totally confident that they would look after me during the sale process. My property actually sold on the first day of it going on the market and Nicol & Co made the whole process run incredibly smoothly. They kept in touch with me at every stage and I have to say that every member of the team I dealt with from the Droitwich office were fantastic. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone as they were a delight to deal with.
By: Matt
Nov 09, 2012
Thanks Louisa,

Glad you were happy with the service. Thank you for the recommendation to Thelma, we sold hers 1st day too!

Hope you settle into your new home when the workmen have finished.

Best wishes

Matt Nicol

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich! To leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicol & Co Droitwich