Nov 09,2012
Nov 09,2012
Choices are a professional and brilliant company. i was first reccommended to them by a friend and when searching the net i found that Choices were number one in sutton. this helped me to come to the decision to dearch for a property through Choices. within one week they had found more properties than i can remember that matched my search criteria. one of these was my dream home. so i called Choices and a gentleman named Oliver answered and was really friendly and enthusiastic about the whole process. he took me to the property and showed me everything and told me everything that i needed to know. i have been living here for two weeks now and Oliver has helped me to make one of the best decisions of my life. Thank you Choices!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton