Nov 09,2012
Nov 09,2012
Jemma has been totally proffesional throughout the whole business. She knew the sort of place I was looking for - prooved by the fact that I had my offer accepted on the same day I veiwed it. She has kept me informed on any developments along the way and has been re-assuring when I have failed to understand any delays. She has kept in touch with me on a weekly basis which I really appreciated.
By: Simon
Nov 09, 2012
Dear Carol
I've just called Jemma to let her know your views-thanks for taking the time to share them with us. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm particularly pleased that she kept you informed at all stages which is something that the whole team at Royston are really good at! Thanks again for letting us know about your experiences.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston