Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
From the first time my wife and I met Richard from Oakfiels Bexhill we felt confident by his proffesional manner, his continued enthusism from start to finish was seconed to none. Claire in the office has the patience of a saint with her ability dealing with solicitors and other agents involved in our forward chain, she resolved many queries from us.
Moving is a very stressful time especially for my wife and I who are in our mature years but the Richard and Claire of Oakfields Bexhill made this much easier for us to endure.
We highly recommened them.
By: Oakfield Customer Relations
Nov 09, 2012
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Bexhill branch of Oakfield.
We are glad you have had such great service from Claire & Richard. Your positive comments have been passed on to them. We always strive to go over-and-above for our clients and we are glad we have succeeded to do this on this occasion.
If you ever need any additional advice in the future our Bexhill team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.
Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill