Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I used My Online Estate Agent to sell my property and I was very impressed with the level of service. I opted for the Sellers Package with the Rightmove Premium add and my property was on the market in under 7 days. In the first week I had 4 viewings all from what I considered to be good quality buyers. 2 of the buyers made offers and after Jo at My Online Estate Agent assisted with the negotiations I accepted an offer. Jo instructed both solicitors and once the solicitors took over the sale went very smoothly.

I would definiately use My Online Estate Agent again. I was a little unsure at first so I even went as far as asking the buyers how they found the service and the feedback was very good.

Thanks for all the help you gave me, you were very professional and saved me a lot in normal agent fees!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of My Online Estate Agent Office 1! To leave a new review of My Online Estate Agent Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for My Online Estate Agent Office 1