Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I have used OAKS LETTING AGENTS for 7 years to completely manage my property and cannot fault them in anyway. The staff are very accommodating making sure that both my interests and the tenants are looked after, this includes problems that the tenant has with appliances, decorating etc, maintenance that is needed and making sure the rent is paid on time. The charges that OAKS make are well in proportion to the services they provide and like everything in this day an age you cannot expect to get something for nothing. It is not always plain sailing but The OAKS are there to cushion my frustrations whenever they occur.
Without OAKS I would not be able deal with my property alone. I hope to keep using OAKS sevices for many years to come as they are an asset to the lettings industry and I would not change them.

I am certainly not put off by any negative comments posted as I have never experienced any shortfalls in the services OAKS provide

Completely recommend OAKS LETTING AGENTS to all tenants and landlords

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oaks Property (UK) Epsom! To leave a new review of Oaks Property (UK) Epsom, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oaks Property (UK) Epsom