Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I got in touch with Jake after having a bad experience with another agent and at first it was great. Jake reassured me and then found tenants quickly, since then everything has gone rapidly downhill!

I was told as the tenancy was for 36 months that the management fees would be taken over 32 months with the first 4 months worth being taken in month 1, however when I only received GBP11 in rent for the first month I found that they are taking 4% of 3 years worth of fees in one go. They also took this from the tenants deposit so because I was arranging for the deposit into the DPS I had to find the deposit myself and deposit the tenants funds so I wouldn\'t be in breach of contract for not having this done (it also took a long time to get these funds in the first place!) From there the tenant has been in the flat for about 6 weeks and I am fighting with them to try and get rental money from them. They say it is mandatorry to have rental protection insurance but I dont see the point if it is not the tenant but the agent who is not paying me! I still do not know why they are not releasing my rental funds to me but it is getting to the stage where all of my savings and money kept for repairs is drained and I am worried that I will lose my flat altogether because of the \'service\' of Ludlow Thompson.

My tenant paid 6 months up front and I was told that this would be paid to me and all I have received is GBP11!! This is no where near 6 months rent!!

DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU ARE A LANDLORD!!!!! They will lie to you to get you t sign the contract and then refuse to pay you your rental income!
The agent could have taken their fees in the way that I was told they would be taken and they should be releasing my rental funds to me.
Nov 12, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave the above feedback.

We are very disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with the service provided. It is very concerning to hear of the points which you have raised above and we would really like the opportunity to look into theses issues and get them resolved for you.

Please could we ask you to contact

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands