Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I found my dealings with springbok very pleasing, The purchase of the property was not straight forward( through no fault of the agent) but springbok were very easy to talk to. The help and advice I was given was second to done and I would use this agent again if/when I come to sell the property. Buying a house can be a very stressful time and when on the phone to Natalie I didn\'t feel any of this stress (unlike the bank).
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 09, 2012
Daniel, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you found purchasing through us a pleasant experience even with the complications. We wish you all the best in your new home - all the team at Springbok Properties

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square