Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I would like to thank both Rachael & Ray for their help in selling my property. Firstly to Ray who took some great photos of the house and his advice and guidance when valuing the property. Also his willingness to negotiate selling fees.
Rachael regularly contacts me with updates on the progress. She is very friendly and out going and nothing is too much trouble for her. I feel that she cares about my property and I can trust her to try and get the best possible price for it. I was originally with another agent and I got no feedback from them. I felt that they couldn\'t be bothered speaking to me and everything was too much trouble and all they were interested in was reducing the house to sell.
If you want service with a smile and agents you can trust I would highly recommend Whitegates in Prenton
By: Alex Wilkinson
Nov 13, 2012
Afternoon Linda thank you very much for your feedback which has been given to the staff concerned. As always we are extremely happy to help and we are available for you anytime with any questions, queries or concerns you may have and we look forward to speaking with you soon. :) Alex

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch