Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
My experience of rachel was that she was very determind and commited to helping me find my place. She was always on the ball and very knowledgable about the area and was pinpointed specifc things that i may like to do.

She was very tailored and adaptable. Although highly persistant, sometime too much, it is good to know that there was someone there who was on your side.

When problems arose she was very helpful to sorting it out and offered practical advise for mthe start, some of which I wish i had listened to.

Overall rachel was excellent and i cant find much fault with her or Bushells. I love the house and I have since recommend the service to friends and if I needed to see I would definatly seek Rachel or Bushells again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Dulwich Branch