Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
Overall my experience has been very good, from the first point of contact, during the negotiations, to all details regarding what I needed to do as a landlady. My main contact was Rob I think during this process, but I can\'t remember his last name. Then my point of contact has been Emma, and she has been very efficient in helping me and in listening to my voicing ideas, helping to sort out problems for me, and in answering queries. I\'ve also had contact with a few other members of the team there, and overall I have been very happy with the service. I would recommend using this estate agent, as they strike me as being a together team. There was no sales-y-ness when I was looking, just space for me to think things through as a first time landlady and respect for my decisions whatever they were. This was one of 6 estate agents I talked to, listened to and had round to see the property before making my choice, and for me as a landlady, this company stood head and shoulders above the rest in terms of what I was looking for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office! To leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Woodley Office