Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I just wanted to leave some good feedback for all the people involved in the sale of house especially Vanessa Taylor who the best of all. We sold our house within 3 weeks and got the price that we wanted thanks to express negotiating the price for us.We were not sure about them at first with them charging a fixed rate but it is actually quite competitive for the sale of our house. The service was fantastic and very efficient and Vanessa kept us informed with every step she even knew more than the solicitors most of the time because she was chasing people for information even before i asked her too,She rang me regularly to update me and put me at ease even when i thought everything was going to go wrong. I really can not praise her enough and would recommend her to anyone selling there house.
i would like to thank them for everything.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office