Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I had the pleasure of buying a property from Elephant. If only all properties were sold by them!! On first impression, Alec was extremely friendly, not pushy, knowledgable and showed his care in the property we were buying. Throughout the offering process, I was out in Crete and Alec was very accomodating by keeping in touch via email. From offer to completion, I could email/phone Alec whenever required and didn\'t have to chase him. He negotiated between myself and the vendors to make us both happy. He liased with both solictiors and helped to keep things moving - daily!
I have no hesitation in recommending Elephant and I will definitely be using them when I come to sell my property in the future. Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office! To leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elephant Gloucester Road Office