Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
From the moment I walked in to register as a perspective buyer the service offered was excellent. Rather than just complete the form with the necessary information required and then offered details of properties clearly not suited( as per experiences with other Estate Agents!) Lizzie seemed to be able to gauge exactly what would and would not interest me. Luckily for me a property had just come on the market and although the details had not yet been printed I was shown a previous similar property that had been marketed previously as Lizzie felt it would suit my needs. I never felt under any pressure to view this flat but was glad I did as her judgement was spot on and I subsequently put in an offer. Again due to the flat being occupied by tenants and the seller being abroad Lizzie ensured that there was no delays in the negotiations despite the time difference between here and Hong Kong - finally resulting in a phone call from her at 8pm one evening confirming the offer had been accepted. I was kept informed of progress and advised to visit the flat again once the tenants had vacated to ensure the property had been left in a satisfactory condition. With 2 days before completion it was discovered that some damage had been done to the doors and although technically this was something that i should have sorted with the solicitors Lizzie negotiated with the seller to highlight the problem, liaising with the letting Dept to arrange a quote to be raised for the damage. After the sale went through I assumed that nothing more could be done in recovering the cost but again Lizzie continued to correspond with the seller who agreed to compensate me for the damage. Again due to the previous tenants not leaving a forwarding address recovering the money was proving difficult but Nic carried on where Lizzie left off, liaising with the seller who was still in Hong Kong and making it clear he had no intention of leaving this unresolved. The outcome of all this was a cheque through the post compensating me for the full cost of replacing the doors - an outstanding result and one which I know without Nic\'s influence would not have happened. I would not hesitate to use or recommend them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke