Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I have recently moved in to my new property i have rented from Aston Rowe and i wanted to write a review about how genuinely pleased i was with their personal service all the way through. I viewed many properties with various agents but i was pleasantly surprised the with the number of good quality properties Eddie had to show me and i found a really great house.

Eddie was great from the start as i was only able to view late in the evening where as i was refused a viewing at other agents past a certain time. I dealt with a few different people in the office during the process and they were always very helpful. I can see why they are doing very well as they were very personable and professional throughout.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Rowe Office 1! To leave a new review of Aston Rowe Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Rowe Office 1