Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I bought this house through Nicole then sold it again through her 4 years later!
I can\'t tell you how far ahead of all other estate agents Nicole and Rachel are in the whole of East Dulwich.
Everyone else we dealt with at other places (bar none) lived up to the stereo type of being wide boys, not particularly intelligent, over familiar pains in the ****!
Everyone at Bushells we a pleasure, professional, the right side of friendly, always bang on time, incredibly knowledgable and I always felt like they were thoroughly trustworthy, not \'playing games\'

I never normally do these review things. In fact I\'ve only ever done 2 in my life: one for Chris at the Apple Genius Bar and this one
Use Busells!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Dulwich Branch