Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I booked an appointment to view a property in Nov 2012. I received a call from the estate agent confirming my viewing that morning and I confirmed with them that I was already on my way to view this property and that I would meet the estate agent there.

The property was situated in a very awkward location and was not reachable by using a satnav. Due to this I was 10 minutes late for the appointment as I was driving around the block several times trying to find the property. I finally found it after walking through an alley way only to find that the estate agent who was suppose to show me around had already left.

The agent did not call me out of courtesy to find out where I was or whether I was having difficulty finding the property - he just left. I then phoned the estate agents office explaining what had happened only to be rudely informed that I would have to rebook and that it was my fault. The service I received was disgraceful, demeaning and unprofessional. I would never use Whitegate Estate Agents services ever again! They are rude, unprofessional and do not understand the meaning of customer service. Warning to anyone who is even thinking of viewing their properties!!! They really don\'t care about their customers!
Be more friendly to customers. Better customer service and complaint handling skills by your frontline staff. It would have been common courtesy for your agent to contact me to fidn out my location or to confirm that he was unable to wait any longer!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents office-35! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents office-35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents office-35