Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
My husband and I have recently sold our property in Aldershot via Bridges, our home had been on with a previous estate agent for a while and wasn't having much luck. I have dealt with estate agents over the years, however Simon Pearson of the Bridges Aldershot branch was a real breath of fresh air he took our property onto the market when we had been struggling with our original agent, he promised he would do his best for us and try and get some viewings where the other agent had failed and had only managed to achieve a handful of viewings within the time they had it.

Simon found us a buyer but it wasn't all plain sailing, he had to see the transaction through for us which he did and I am very grateful for his honesty, professionalism and hard work he would always call us with updates and generally keeping us informed. I would have no hesitation in recommending Simon to any of my friends or family if they wanted to buy or sell at any time he gives a new meaning to estate agents HONESTY.

A Stewart

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot