Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I was looking for an one-bed or two-bed flat in Streatham Hill or Balham areas during the summer 2012. I had been searching for about three weeks by the time Clint Amfo started working on finding me a suitable place. He managed to find a great place for me to move in, after about 5 days and only one meeting with him, where we saw a couple of properties that were not really the kind of place I needed. Although the property (where I eventually moved) would not be available exactly at the time I needed it, he did suggest to have a look at it and since I had the flexibility of postponing the move, it was the best thing to do. I think that what was admirable was that he realized what I was looking for straightaway and he managed to find it. Clint was friendly and reliable throughout while the process of the move was overall good, although there were a few glitches with chasing up the contract and offer letter and later on the inventory on the day of the move but I do appreciate that this was not Clint\'s responsibility. Overall, service was satisfactory.

Townends