Nov 08,2007
By: 'Disgruntled of Southampton'
Nov 08,2007
In a word... dodgy! Whilst I was a tenant they gave me less than 24-hours notice that the landlords son wanted to view the property, they only repaired problems with the property when I chased and chased them. When it came to ending the tenancy they reneiged on verbal agreements (never trust an estate agent to stick to his word!), they refused an exit review of the property with me present and finally they haven't paid my deposit back! Avoid at all costs.
By: Peter
Jan 28, 2014
The Deposit Protection Scheme which is an independent body who adjudicate over deposit disputes decided that the deposit was to be retained by the Landlord. The tenant is merely bitter. The Landlord is a happy client whom we still act for.

Hampshire Homes