Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
Leaders (Sarisbury) have been letting my property for the last three years, and have always been unfailingly courteous in their dealings with me. The branch manager Karen Arkell is very experienced. It is good to see familar faces whenever I have needed to visit the branch. Sephie Portwood has found good tenants for me that have looked after my property, and I have much confidence in her ability.
I have had occasional disappointment over minor property management issues, but the important things are always done. To be fair, property management was shared with another branch, but due to growth (I think) is now done by themselves, and I have found Sarah excellent to work with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Sarisbury Green! To leave a new review of Leaders Sarisbury Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Sarisbury Green