Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I have not met an estate agent as incapable of doing what they are supposed to do as them. Sending an enquiry through Rightmove will not result in a reply - ever. I tried ringing to be then told several of their properties are off the market, although advertised online and only to see them a month or two down the line, even saw one through another agent by this time.
I registered to receive updates for Wanstead and Snaresbrook but have been getting stuff from different boroughs even, because and I quote the employee \'it all comes down as one area\'. This results in me getting several useless emails from them daily. rang me for a survey and an opinion on the property I saw and then asked me to wait while the phone was being answered (just bad manners here). Been rang to be told about the new property I might like - again miles away from where I am looking. really frustrating because I am so far down the chain and ready to buy and they have properties I like I just cannot get hold of because of their incompetence.

Please be aware of this if you are thinking about going to sell your property with them - they do not make an effort to sell it!
I said it all in my review I think

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 11! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 11