Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
This is now the third time I have used Cross Keys, first time in 2006 as a buyer, and in 2008 and 2012 as a seller, this sentence alone should speak for itself. Jack and the team are excellent , enthusiastic, and really know their jobs. My last property had an offer, which I accepted in about 6 weeks. Jack took time taking the photos for the brochure which were excellent and the floor plan in 3D was stunning, making it easier for prospective purchasers to understand the strange layout of my flat. . I was kept up to date every step of the way, I have already recommended them to my friend, and even though i dont anticipate moving again, if i do, I will be picking up the phone to Jack and the team once again.
By: Craig Duncan
Nov 08, 2012
Hi Helen, thank you ever so much for your review. We are very keen for you to move every 6 months but I guess that wouldnt be fair on you! haha. May we take this opportunity of wishing you all he best for the future in new home!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth