Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I found after previously renting my property with another estate agent I was a little disappointed with certain aspects of the service I received. So when I decided to sell my property Simon Pearson very much put me at ease and made me feel 100% confident to sell it with Bridges. Simon was very professional and I felt he really put all his efforts into making sure I was being dealt with to my expectations and finding the right person to buy my property. I found him to be very honest with the process and I would happily trust buying or selling a property with Simon again in the future. Thank you Simon for your time and all your hard work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot