Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I\'ve moved out of the property for more than 3 months now, after all the deductions.. i am entitled to portion of the deposit. The agent, the middle person for the landlord, assured me multiple times for the return of the deposit. Surely the competency of the staff is in question here. I felt let down and disappointed that the agent\'s lack of duty to talk to the landlord about my deposit has proved such a difficult task. It was easy enough to get me to pay it in the beginning.. but after i\'ve moved out.. and am no longer a tenant of their management.. getting it back seems impossible.

i\'ve requested the deposit at least 5 times since my move out. .and still am waiting for a response as to whether.
By: Graham Shipp
Feb 20, 2013
Quick update, tenant received the deposit cheque within 2 days of matter being brought to my attention, along with a further apology from myself on behalf of the landlord.
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Nov 07, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the return of your deposit, you do not specify your name or property address but as a very rare situation I believe I know who you are so can comment further.

I have spoken to Jackie this am and she assures me she has been constantly chasing it on your behalf, I will also personally call the landlord this am to ensure monies are forwarded ASAP.

Please accept my apologies regarding the situation, it can be frustrating for us as an agent when the landlord holds the deposit and does not return it in a timely manner particularly when we have processed it in the correct timescale.

If you have any further frustration please do not hesitate to contact me direct

Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove