Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
As a mature first time buyer I was anticipating a wet behind the ears, spotty, push, over ambitious, commission driven, greedy estate agent; like the ones I had come across from other estate agencies I had used. I am extremely grateful to have been able to go through the process from start to finish under the guidance from Si Pearson. Si has a totally professional and affable character gave me the confidence that he was there to help me purchase the house I believed was suitable for my needs and not one he was try to get off the books. During the process Si demonstrated selfless commitment to me and Bridges by accommodating numerous visit of the property on occasion at short notice. He communicated with me throughout the purchase, he and liaised with all parties on my behalf involved with the purchase from the vendor, financial adviser, conveyancer and other estate agents during which ensured I had a trouble free timely transaction. I am totally satisfied with the service I received from Si and Bridges; I would not hesitate to recommend Bridges and Si to any buyer, friend or family member to assist them through a stressful process of purchasing a property. Thank you Si.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot