Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
Saleboards was recommended to me by a friend and I asked them to value our property along with another well known estate agent. I found Jonathan Newall, who conducted the valuation, to be down to earth and practical and a stark contrast to the other agent who I felt would have said anything to get my business. Once the property was online we started to get viewings. These were always accompanied by Tom unless by prior arrangement and we were always called with feedback. This surprised me as we were viewing properties ourselves and even though we viewed one property twice, we were never contacted for feedback. I felt sorry for the vendor having such a poor agent! During the viewings we discussed and tweaked the photographs and details to show our property in the best light which was never too much trouble. We received an offer and we entered negotiations through to instructing the sale and we also instructed a purchase on a property. We had alot of unforeseen difficulties with our purchase which Jonathan and Kate were always available to talk through with me even though this was not really part of their sale. Eventually we had to pull out of our purchase and Kate was excellent maintaining contact with our buyers and coming to an agreement on time frame. They kept in regular contact as we searched for another property but it came to a point where we realised we just could not find anything to suit us. Again both Kate and Jonathan were always at the end of the phone when we needed to chat through things even though I am sure they could see they were going to lose the sale. In the end we had to pull out and have decided stay put and extend our property. Again Jonathan advised on spend budgets so that we did not put more money into the property that we would not eventually get back through a future sale. Saleboards are not your typical estate agent, they do not give the usual sales talk and they do not try to coerce you into an agreement. Although we still live in the same house, I had a really good experience with them. They were with us every step of the way, reducing the usual stress and worry normally associated with selling a property. Friends who were selling at the same time with a different agent did not have the same experience as us and were sorry that Saleboards does not operate in their area as they would have changed. I recommend this agent to all my friends and colleagues as their service is amazing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch! To leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for SaleBoards LTD Central Branch