Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
INCOMPETENCE and LIES!!! If you don\'t want to live a nightmare don\'t go with them cause you can be sure you will be the last of their problems!!!
I have never seen such incompetence. After having moved to what seemed to be a nice cottage, I realised the windows and doors had just been painted and they were all stuck because of it. It took them one month to finally send someone for that issue.
Then, I found out that it was damp and cold . My stuffs started to get mouldy (in August!!!) after less than 3 weeks. I finally managed to sign an early leave agreement which cost me £275 for advertising fees...I had to do the advertising and the visits. I sent Mr Sharp 3 applicants. His slowliness made them change their minds as they had no choice.
The only way to get any information is harassing him and his colleagues on the phone. His incompetence is so amazing that I had to pay one more month (even though I had left the place) because he was scared to contact the "scary" old landlady. 3 months later, I am still waiting...
More communication. No lies. Be efficient.
By: stevie
Dec 17, 2012
Hey Delly,

What town was this cottage in out of curiosity?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1! To leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for J & E Shepherd Office 1