Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
I had experienced very poor customer service from the rental agency that I had used for several year. I noiced an advertisement for Leaders inthe local press and I decided to contact them with regard to moving my business to their agency. Right from the word go I found the first point of cantact with the Weybridge Branch of Leaders to be thoroughly professional. Amy followed up the call by visiting my property very swiftly and after giving an appraisal of the rental value I decided to allow them to take my flat on their books. This was an easy process and i have to say that they have found me excellent tenants who have taken good care of my property. If ever I need to contact them there is always someone who is interested in any query I have. I would sincerely recomend this branch to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders weybridge! To leave a new review of Leaders weybridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders weybridge

45 Baker Street Weybridge