Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
This "letting agency" is the worst structured company I have ever had to deal with after paying my admin fees and my first months rent me and my partner got told that we would have the keys within a 48 hour period. After 3 days of constant ringing to find out were my keys were we decided to go to the office to find it shut even though it stated that it was open till 5pm I arrived at 3.30pm and waited till 5 and no one turned up the day after what was saturday the shop window stated that it was open from 10am till 1pm I arrived at 9.45 but once again no one turned up I waited till 12.45.
On Monday I decided to go back to the office to find emma and lauren sat there when I asked were my keys was I got a reply from emma stating that she will phone me when they have managed to get hold of my landlord so I questiond why I got told that it was a 48 hour period I endid up having a full blown argument with emma the manager of the agency and told them I will be taking them to trading standards and walked out to be followed by emma who carried it on in the streettelling me to go to f***ing traiding standards and shouting and verbally abusing me in the street infron of members of the public. Emma then went back in and rwang the landlord who we was awaiting the keys of and told her that I was banging about in the office and swearing at them so the landlord decided not to give us the house after I have already payed £215 for admin fees what they didnt even do as I got my own references as it was taking to long for them to get now I am trying to get my money back but they wont give me it I have asked for my references instead so I dont have to pay all over again with a different agency but as per they wont provide me them.either as its again data protection even though there about me so basically I have payed £107.50 per peice of A4 peice of paper what I got my self. Over all I highly advise anyone to stay clear of this so called company unless you want to get abused, robed and miss treated
By: Ian Williams - Company Secretary
Apr 15, 2013

I am aware that you took this matter to the Citizen's Advice Bureau and were informed that Warnfield Hewitt Property Services Ltd had acted professionally and operated within the guidelines set out by the letting agent controlling body. I am also aware that the circumstances were explained in full to you and to your father at the time, your father understanding and accepting the sequence of events and reasons that led to the proposed tenancy being given to somebody else (this ultimately being a decison made by the landord).

Your comments regarding being abused in the street by Warnfield Hewitt Property Services Ltd staff is simply untrue, and has been verified by residential and business neighbours that witnessed the course of behaviour undertaken by you, the same course of behaviour that led to Police being called and attending. The conduct shown by you on the day in question also gave cause for concern for the future relationship between yourself and the management company.
In light of your slanderous comments I have reported your posting to All Agents as being abusive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warnfield Hewitt Office 1! To leave a new review of Warnfield Hewitt Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warnfield Hewitt Office 1