Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
Never give your property to let with Dexters in Isleworth! They took the keys to my property & moved in tenants without authorisation. I specifically advised the agent Luke Szachnowski, via e mail & a phone call, that the tenants should not be moved unless the corrct procedure is followed. This request was ignored & I felt that I was being bullied by this agent so I wanted to pull out and give my property to Chase Buchanan. This agent moved the tenants into my property anyway! Dexters do not have my written or verbal consent to have done this. Also, my contract is still unsigned & I did not authorise Dexters to sign on my behalf. Louise Burchell who sent me an e mail justifying this seems to think that this behaviour is acceptable! If you are looking for an agent in Isleworth then stay away from Dexters!
By: Landlord
Jun 10, 2013
Hi "Jonny"

Unless you are a magical fairy & were present for every conversation with the agent in question you could not possibly be sure what exactly was said or done. I may have been happy about the references but on the day I made it clear that I was not happy about the move. I was ignored & put under duress - that is the truth!!!! I'm glad you think that Dexters are the most successful agents in Isleworth - your ratings suggest otherwise. Oh & I did have a Merry Christmas thanks!
By: Louise
Jan 14, 2013
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Louise
By: Jonny
Dec 26, 2012
This ain't true whoever is writing this on the website, please be at least honest with yourself and admit that all the procedures were followed correctly and not at any stage he was told not to move the tenants into the landlords property. The landlord was happy with the tenants and all their references.
Whoever is making claims like that on the website I would strongly advise to be truthful to themselves and state the facts rather then claiming this that aren't true. I know this agent very well and he always go out of his way to make sure the landlords are happy with their tenants. Dexters have been the most successful agent in the isleworth area as far as all the letting agents are concerned.
Marry Christmas to the landlady.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Isleworth! To leave a new review of Dexters Isleworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Isleworth