Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
My initial contact with Radford Residential was via telephone regarding an advertised property for let in Wiltshire. Staff were extremely pleasant and professional and provided answers to all of my questions.
A viewing was arranged at a suitable time for me, again I found the staff to be extremely helpful, polite and freindly. I didn\'t feel pressured by loads of pushy follow-up calls as I have found with other agents

I felt at ease when I called and asked further question about the terms, payment requirements, move-in date and utility providers etc.

The property was in excellent condition and extremely clean, a full inspection was completed with me present on move-in day. I was also provided with 24hr maintenance service number to call in case of any urgent issues such as boiler breakdown. Great service was provided at all times.

By: Brian
Nov 12, 2012

Thank you. We try hard to make sure that all our tenants enjoy their stay in any property that we are involved with whether it is a managed or let only unit. All the best for all that you do in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol