Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
This is the words estate agent I have ever had. Unbelievably rude, useless to get hold of and nil quality of service. They try to squeeze every penny where ever possible, and the customer is never right. I would advise landlord not to use this company as it will only put tenants off dealing with such people. We have been continuously verbally abused and the agents continue to waste our time by calling us every month saying we haven\'t paid, although the problem is they cannot seem to get their heads around the fact it was paid 3 months in advance! Finally, i can only ever seem to speak with someone who\'s english is definitely not good enough to be talking about financial details.

Hope this helps in your choice of estate agents!
The agent could have done everything the opposite of how they have done, in which case this would be the best agency in the world.
By: BranchManager
Nov 13, 2012
Dear Reviewer

After reading your review I have to say that I am astounded by your comments and quite distressed that you feel you have been treated in this way. In my branch we are all very professional, helpful and never rude. From your comments, I can only assume that you are refering to our offshore team who mainly deal with outstanding rent. To say you have been continually verbally abused is quite damming and something I am taking very seriously. To investigate this further and to deal with the issues you are having, I would be grateful if you could call me, the branch manager, or email and identify yourself and the property, so that I can resolve this at branch level. As a company we do have to be quite stringent when dealing with outstanding rent but if you have paid in advance, it looks like this could be an accounting error and needs rectifying as soon as possible.

I will never say that my branch is always 100% perfect but we do take customer service very seriously and my team is one of the most professional and knowledgeable teams that I have worked with. We are always striving to improve on our service levels which is why I am keen to investigate your issues and hopefully we can redeem your confidence in us.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience

Branch Manager
By: Branch Manager
Nov 13, 2012
Dear Reviewer

I was quite astounded when I read your review as this does not sound like our branch at all. We are all very professional and helpful and never rude. However, it may be that you are talking about our off shore team who mainly deal with outstanding rent payments and tenants accounts. Saying that you have been continually verbally abused by our staff is quite a damming statement and one I believe not to be true of our branch. I would therefore be grateful if you could phone and speak with myself, the Branch Manager or email so that I can look into the issues you have been having and if you deal with the branch from now on then I can assure you that the communication will be nothing but professional. I am sure you can appreciate that sometimes we do have to be stringent when dealing with matters of outstanding rent as we would not wish the landlord to have to wait unecessarily, however, by the sounds of your complaint and the fact that you have paid three months in advance seems maybe to be an accounting issue and not one of outstanding rent. I do apologise on behalf of Countrywide but please do contact me at the branch so that I can look into this further and hopefully redeem your confidence in us.

Branch Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 40! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 40, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 40