Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
I found all the staff most helpful, from the first visit to my home to the conclusion of the sale of my house.
I was contacted regular to be updated, I was also give acccess to a web site to follow the sale. I found this most helpful.
house selling can be very stressful however with regular contact and helpful advive everything ran smoothly
I would gladly recommed Springbok to anyone on the grounds of competance, helpfull, and realistic, no promises were made that couldnot be meet.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 06, 2012
Hi Garry, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that you were happy with the service you received and we wish you the very best of luck for the future - all the team at Springbok Properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square