Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
Thomas Morris staff are a very professional, plesant and approachable team. They were prompt for all appointments. They photographed our house to the highest standard, ensuring that they got each photograph of the property correct.
Our property hadnt even gone onto the market and we had a viewing already booked. Our house was sold within 1 day of it being published in the local paper.
Unfortunately for Thomas Morris we\'d decided to take our property off the market and to not move. They were very understanding with our decision despite all of their hard work.
I have used a few different estate agents in my local area and Thomas Morris are by far the best.
By: Simon
Nov 06, 2012
Dear Kirbyshire
Whilst I'm obviously dissapointed that you didn't eventually move,I'm equally delighted that you were happy to share your thoughts on-line.I can only hope that when you next decide to sell your home you will allow our team at Royston to help again.It's great to see that you consider that..."Thomas Morris are by far the best." Thanks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston