Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
The team were excellent, and I felt from the first visit when Phillip valued my property they would be focussed on selling my house.

Always got feedback from viewiings, and the team were flexible when showing prospective buyers round my property.

The monthly report on conversion of requests for property details to viewings/offers meant I was able to realise how hard the team were working on selling my house, as well as how much interest there had been in my house.

I have recommended this estate agent to other friends, as I was so impressed with their service
By: John
Nov 06, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Your comments are much appreciated and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.
John Newhouse

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2! To leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roseberry Newhouse Office 2