Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
Left property as a tenant on 19/09/2012 and still waiting for deposit of £550 to be returned to me. I sent numerous emails and left messages on phone number which always was a recorded message, the phone line is now disconnected 5/11/2012. I feel completely conned by Helen Gregory and her staff as nothing is followed thru.
Very disappointing as I then found out Beechwoods had closed the Matlock office with no notification and had to find out by seeing a notice on the window of shop front.
By: Mary+Paul
May 09, 2013
We have used Beechwood properties for the past six years for both our properties. Only found out by accident what was happening and tried to ring all beechwood numbers but to no avail. Cannot believe somebody that you could trust would con you like this. I hope she finally gets a conscience, and do the right thing and pay us back the £1700 that she owes us!
By: Queens Drive
Feb 12, 2013
I can only add to the gloom. Owed £675 and got a county court judgement. Sent the baliffs in to Matlock office only to find that the office had closed down. This was October 2012. The Matlock Mercury article gave Helen Gregory the chance to say she would try and pay back all the money if we wrote to a vacant property address with no chance of registering delivery and where previously Ms Gregory had claimed my letters had not arrived .... and that was when the offie was manned! I've written off the money and the court costs but am very angry at being duped in this way.
By: Oliver
Jan 23, 2013
We moved out of our property at the end of Nov 2012... £650 deposit that according to Beechwood's contract was to have been put into within 15 days.. they have no record of our postcode... doesn't her family own a large business in Wingerworth? Like Realstone Ltd Block Stone Ltd ? Letzsell Ltd? or Dagwood Ltd (after David A Gregory?) lots of businesses going in and out of liquidation... an underhanded way of doing business.
By: Lisa
Dec 19, 2012
Owes us £1600 - just wondered how everyone was going to go about getting their money back? She was not registered with the ombudsman. Solicitors cost more money....
By: Bakewell Tenant
Nov 09, 2012
Just read Bakewell Today and Matlock Mercury article dated today. Helen Gregory is being investigated by Trading Standards following numerous complaints. She owes me £650 deposit which she has not registered with DPS and many more tenants too. I have discovered that she has been trading illegally on the Sale of property since April 2012, she has several companies all of which are either in liquidation or financial difficulty.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beechwood Sales and Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Beechwood Sales and Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beechwood Sales and Lettings Office 1