Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
A very unprofessional agency. I am another student who has been extremely disappointed by the service provided here. The admin costs this agency charge is by no means proportionate to the actual work they have done to help us. They have treated my fellow student flatmates and I with contempt, and have basically taken advantage of our inexperience in renting a property. As an independent student studying at one of the top universities in the country, it was only when I had to ask my father to help and get involved with our complaints was anything done (and may I add not by the actual agent assigned to our property). The house had not been cleaned, emptied or even visited once by the agent before our move-in date (that had been set for 4 months). Prior to this they had failed to check or collect any of our move-in forms (basically they only cared about getting their deposit, not the mandatory legal forms they are contracted to prepare and collect), and it was up to me to organise everything last minute during my own holidays. They barely helped to organise maintenance to clean the house, and have since become uncontactable since I have requested several times for our meters to be read and when I posted the itinerary. When you are on an intensive course at uni, chasing up supposed professionals is the last thing you need to do. They have squirmed and shirked their way out of any responsibility. DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY!
Act professionally and with integrity, almost childlike in the way he shirked out of any responsibilty despite the massive fees he was getting paid. Didn\'t seem to know any sort of protocol that needed to be followed, and relied on other members of his team to do the work for him and chase him up.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden